All of us are much more human than otherwise
— Harry Stack Sullivan
We come into the world connected to others, and how we develop and grow is greatly dependent on our early experiences and relationships. Understanding the importance of our humanness allows for an appreciation that true healing happens in the context of a safe, holding and nurturing therapeutic relationship. With a deep respect for the relationship we build together, combined with my depth of knowledge on early attachment theory and neurophysiology, psychoanalytic theory and somatic experiencing, I work to help my patients move towards a healthier, more emotionally flexible and ultimately happier way of living their lives.
If you’ve been feeling hopeless or lost lately, or struggling with a problem in your life that feels unsurmountable, individual therapy could help you improve your everyday life.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your secret struggle
- You wish there was somebody who could tell you why you feel this way
- You’re interested in therapy, but you don’t want to give up total control
- Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggle
- You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings in confidence
- You’re interested in therapy, but not sure how it could fit into your life
…Then individual therapy could be right for you.
If you’re looking for help improving your everyday life – or for a more tailored therapy experience – please reach out today for an assessment for individual therapy or to schedule your first appointment.